H-Sphere, developed by Positive Software, is a web hosting automation control panel used for shared web hosting services. SSL certificate installation on H-Sphere control panel is not very complex and is usually completed within just a few minutes.
Steps to Install SSL certificate on H-Sphere
Step 1 – Installation of Primary Certificate
(1) Download primary, root and intermediate certificates provided by CheapSSLSecurity and extract on the directory where you intend to save all your certificates.
(2) Open your primary certificate using any text editor or notepad and copy all the encrypted data.
(3) Now login to your H-Sphere and click on the ‘SSL’ button.
(4) Click on ‘Edit’ icon located in the ‘SSL’ field in the ‘Web Service’ section.
(5) Here in the ‘Certificate File’ Text-box, paste the content of your primary certificate you copied in the previous step and then click on the ‘Upload’button.
Note: Make sure to copy and paste all encrypted data of you primary certificate, including the tags “Begin Certificate——– to ——–End Certificate”.
Step 2 – Installation of Intermediate Certificate
After receiving the intermediate certificate from your CA, paste it in the ‘Certificate Authority File’ text-box and click on the ‘Upload’ button. ‘Certificate Authority File’, in a few versions of H-Sphere, it is labeled as ‘Certificate Chain File’.
This step completes the SSL installation process on your H-Sphere control panel.
Save 89% on SSL Certificates
Get maximum discounts of up to 89% on DV SSL, OV SSL, Wildcard SSL, Multi-Domain SSL and EV SSL Certificates at CheapSSLsecurity. Boost up customer trust and secure their confidential information with high level encryption.
- Check that your SSL is installed properly using our SSL Checker tool.
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Red Hat Linux Apache Server
- How to Install SSL Certificate on Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS)
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on Ubuntu Server using Apache
- Detailed steps on how to install an SSL certificate on Lotus Domino
- Step-by-Step SSL Installation Guide for F5 Big-IP
- How to install an SSL certificate on OS X Lion 10.7 server