Need quick, affordable SSL? RapidSSL CA has your back.
Founded in 2003 by Paul Tourret and Steve Waite, RapidSSL CA is currently one of the most affordable and low-cost certificate authorities on the market. They are now owned and operated by DigiCert, the world leader in trusted SSL solutions, which makes them a highly reliable choice for any website. In this RapidSSL review, we’ll give you an overview of all their features and certificates.
Review of RapidSSL Features
- Most certificates are issued within a few minutes.
- Supported in 99.9%+ browsers.
- They provide a $10,000 warranty.
- Your site receives a RapidSSL site seal.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Their SSL certificates are secured with industry-standard encryption: 2048 private key, SHA-2 hashing, and a 256-bit encryption key.
- You can contact them via live chat, email, or a toll-free phone number for support.
- All certificates are domain validated.
RapidSSL Review of Certificates
The following are the different RapidSSL certificates you can purchase.
- RapidSSL Domain Validation Certificate: These are the most popular and cheapest RapidSSL certificates available. They can be provided to any website and they require only basic domain validation.
- RapidSSL Wildcard SSL Certificate: This certificate is popular among small businesses with various subdomains. It can allow you to secure a primary domain along with unlimited subdomains within that.
While RapidSSL is extremely reliable and cheap, they are also limited in the types of certificates they offer. Unlike most other certificate authorities, RapidSSL doesn’t provide Extended Validation Certificates or Multi-Domain Certificates.
As such, you cannot show your company details in the browser to enhance your website’s trust. And you cannot use a single RapidSSL certificate to secure multiple domains. This makes RapidSSL unsuitable for large businesses that need to provide the ultimate seal of trust to users and that need to secure multiple websites.
RapidSSL & RapidSSL Wildcard at 92% Lower Prices
RapidSSL & RapidSSL Wildcard are now available at massively discounted prices at CheapSSLsecurity.com.
- Get GeoTrust SSL Coupon Codes and Offers – Save Up to 75%
- Comodo SSL Coupons and Offers – Save Up to 90%
- COMODO CA Limited: The ultimate choice for Website Security
- Comodo SSL Review – Why It’s a Top-Notch Certificate Authority
- DigiCert SSL Review – Why Should You Choose Them?
- Thawte SSL Review – One of The Best Commercial Certificate Authorities
- Comodo SSL vs GoDaddy — How to Choose the Best SSL Certificate