Get a cheap Comodo UCC SSL or Unified Communications SSL Certificate for 54% off the vendor price
Think managing and protecting multiple domain and host names on one IP address within Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications environments has to be expensive and complicated? Think again. Just one Comodo UCC SSL Certificate is all you need. Starting at $101.92 per year, the Comodo Unified Communications/UCC SSL certificate is available for 54% off the vendor price. Featuring 256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key, this is an ideal way to encrypt multiple domains with a single Comodo UCC certificate while reducing certificate management and administrative needs.
Plus, Comodo UC Certificates deliver 99.9% web browser compatibility. Also, you'll be getting the same trust level for a lower price than other SSL brands. Why pay for and manage individual certificates when just one UC Certificate protects multiple domains, hosts and server applications? Free up time and pay one cheap price.
Comodo Unified Communications SSL features encryption strength up to 256-bit with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Unified Communications SSL Certificate comes with a 15-days money-back guarantee and is backed by the static Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
Keep customers in the buying mode and make it easy on yourself. A UC Certificate leverages groundbreaking technology from ID Authority so you get a highly trusted SSL certificate without all the work. Certificates can be issued within 1-3 Days.
The Comodo Unified Communications SSL is recognized by 99.9% of web and mobile browsers.
You can get the Comodo Unified Communications SSL Certificate starting at just $101.92 per year—that's 54% off the vendor price!
Please note: This product requires you to complete Telephone Verification. For new customers/orders after October 6th, 2016, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. Other third party telephone directories such as Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If you cannot complete these options, please contact support at [email protected] as we have other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo UCC SSL Features & Benefits
- Full business validated SSL certificate
- Most trusted 2048-bit SSL certificate
- Trusted by more than 99.9% of major web and mobile browsers
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control for security of multiple domain names
- Supported by MS Exchange Server 2010 & higher
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- 2 SANs included
- Unlimited server licenses
- Unlimited re-issuance policy
- 128/256-bit encryption strength
- From one of Microsoft's three official UCC vendors
- 15-days refund policy
- Multiple domain name SSL protection with a single certificate
- 24/7 technical support
We may request your Business License, Articles of Association or DUNS information (depending on your country and incorporation status). If you are a non-incorporated business or use a trading name please contact us for further instructions.
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details
- If emailing validation documentation please send to [email protected] and reference your order number.
- You can fax validation documentation to the below number. Please include your order number on the pages.
- US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
- Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you will only be required to submit either or both of the aboveif requested during the enrollment process.
- For an update on the progress of your application please email [email protected] stating your Order Number and requesting an update.