Boost your email security with Comodo S/MIME Certificates (Comodo Email Certificates)
Hackers love to target your email inbox. In fact, researchers have found that up to 91% of cyberattacks begin with a phishing email. That’s why it’s more important than ever to make email certificates part of your security defenses.
Comodo S/MIME Certificates add two layers of protection to your email:
- Digitally sign emails so your recipient can be confident the email came from you. Implementing email certificates organization-wide can help your employees avoid CEO fraud and other targeted phishing campaigns.
- Encrypt emails to protect the contents from snooping eyes. Whether you’re sending sensitive data such as passwords or customer data or just discussing your latest business deal, you want your email to stay private.
Once you’ve added a Comodo S/MIME certificate to your email, you’ll be able to send signed and encrypted emails that look like this:
This encrypted email uses end-to-end encryption so a hacker can’t read it at any point!
Be Sure You Stay Compliant!
Email certificates are required to maintain compliance with regulations such as DFARS, GDPR, & HIPAA.
Emails are signed and encrypted with fully asymmetric encryption (unlike SSL which also uses symmetric encryption). Comodo Email Certificates use a 2048-bit private key to encrypt and protect your emails.
Fast and Easy Validation
Comodo Email Certificates offer several different validation levels depending on your needs:
- Basic certificates are mailbox-validated, meaning you can get them in just a few minutes.
- Pro certificates are mailbox-validated multipurpose certificates. This means they can be used for client authentication and document signing, and the best part is, they can be issued within minutes.
- Enterprise certificates are organization-validated multipurpose certificates. This means the validation process will be a bit more extensive, adding extra verified fields.
You won’t find a better price anywhere on the web! Here at CheapSSLsecurity.com, we sell Comodo Email Certificates at 65%. off retail. You can protect your email starting at just $10.50/year!