Encrypt your site fast and avoid breaking the bank with a PositiveSSL
The Comodo PositiveSSL certificate is a very fast & affordable way to encrypt your website. Backed by the biggest Certificate Authority in the world, Comodo, the PositiveSSL certificate features encryption strength of up to 256-bit, 99.9% browser ubiquity and can be issued within just minutes. Best of all, it comes backed by a $10,000 warranty and a 15-days money-back guarantee from CheapSSLsecurity.com
This is Comodo's entry-level SSL/TLS certificate, and will activate the bare-minimum security indicators (HTTPS & padlock) in any browser to show that your site is simply using standard encryption. This no-frills certificate is perfect for blogs and personal sites, since this is a domain validation (DV) cert, you’ll only need to verify your domain ownership by using one of the automated domain verification processes. Act now and you can get the Comodo PositiveSSL certificate for 90% OFF the vendor price.
The Comodo PositiveSSL certificate features industry-standard 256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The PositiveSSL certificate comes with a $10,000 warranty and a 15-days money-back guarantee.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Comodo PositiveSSL is a Domain Validated (DV) certificate, meaning it can be issued within minutes using Comodo's automated domain validation system. As long as you own or are in control of the domain, you can get this cert in a jiffy!
With 99.9% web and mobile compatibility, the Comodo PositiveSSL certificate works on just about any browser.
At 90% OFF the vendor price this is the cheapest PositiveSSL certificate you'll find anywhere on the internet! If you see a cheaper SSL certificate than this, point 'em out!
Positive SSL Features & Benefits
- Single domain validated, 2048-bit industry standard SSL certificate
- Hassle-free SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated domain validation - no paperwork
- Strong 256-bit encryption strength
- FREE PositiveSSL site seal (dynamic)
- Unlimited re-issuance during the certificate's lifetime
- Comes with a $10,000 warranty
- Risk-free 15-days refund policy
- Instant issuance (minutes)
- Can secure a single Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)