Comodo Multi Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
Are you managing multiple websites and Sub-Domains? Then the Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is the perfect security solution for you. The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL can secure all of your main domains – up to 100 – and an unlimited number of Sub-Domains, all for one low price. You can encrypt:
And many more, all with a single certificate. This is an ideal way to reduce your certificate management and administration needs. Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL comes with encryption strength up to 256-bit, with a 2048-bit signature key. Best of all, it unlocks the dynamic Comodo Secure Site Seal, which is proven to increase consumer trust and conversions.
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL features encryption strength of 128/256-bit and comes with a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate comes with a 15-days money-back guarantee and is backed by the Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
This is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, meaning that Comodo will authenticate your business before issuing it. This can take 1-3 Days but can be fast-tracked if your registration data is up to date.
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard works on 99.9% of web and mobile browsers.
How does 64% off the vendor price sound? Good? That’s what you can get the Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL for, it starts at just $265.00 per year.
Features & Benefits of Multi-Domain Wildcard
- Time-saving and economical solution that can secure unlimited sub-domains with a single certificate
- As many as 100 additional domains can be added
- 3 domain names already included, along with all of their subdomains
- Quick Issuance period of between 1-3 Days
- Strong encryption capability of 128-256-bit
- 99.9% web and mobile browser ubiquity
- Easily installed on different IPs
- 15-days money back guarantee
- Beneficial tools available for users' convenience like 'Installation Checker'
- Full business authentication
- Unlimited, free licensing for installing on multiple servers
- Free re-issuing policy
- 24/7 SSL Certificate Support Through Ticket System
Based on the country of the applicant, CheapSSLSecurity may request you to submit your business license, Articles of Association or the DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) information. Please contact us for further information if you use a trading name or represent a non-incorporated business.
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details
If you're emailing validation documentation, please send email to COMODO group and include your order number within the email. You can also fax your validation documentation to the number below. Be sure to include your order number on the pages:
US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you'll only be required to submit either or both of the above if requested during the enrollment process.
For a status update regarding your application, please send email to COMODO group and include your Order Number in the email.