Comodo Has Dropped SGC SSL Certificate
Comodo's Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) Certificates are no longer available now.
Comodo's only solution which is designed to secure user's website at the lowest to the newest version of web and mobile browsers is no longer available now. Comodo Team have decided to abandon their selling for SGC SSL certificates. Today more than 97% web users are accessing websites from updated version of browsers and systems which forces them to quits SGC's selling.
As the result, Comodo thinks the older SGC technology is not required in today's internet world and decided to quit their service of SGC SSL Certificate for customers.
We'd like to recommend best alternative SSL certificate of Comodo SGC SSL.
- Cheapest price of $52/year
- 256-Bit Encryption Strength
- Full Domain Validation
- 99.9 % modern web & mobile browser support
- Quick Issuance within minutes
- Upgradable up to EV for 1 Year
- Comodo Web trust Seal
- Highly Recommended for Medium & Large Scaler business
- Lowest price of $45.79/year
- Up to 256-bit encryption length
- Business Validation
- 99.9% mobile and web browser compatibility
- Free Comodo Corner of Trust logo
- Highly Recommended for E-commerce business
Above mentioned SSL certificates are the best alternative of Comodo SGC SSL, if you are still confused to select SSL Certificate for your website, feel free to email us on [email protected], our Comodo expert team will provide trusted solution for security of your website.
Existing Comodo SGC customers:
If you have currently using SGC Certificate, your website will remain secure until your SSL certificate get expired.